Digital Collage * iPhoneography * Photography * Altered Art * Fine Art * Photo Fusion * Color Merge * Experimental Photography * An art and photography blog with something for every interest. I use Paint Shop Pro X and Paint Shop Pro X2, as well as Adobe Photoshop CS4 to create my digital collages. Please do not copy the images on this blog without permission. For further information please email me. All of my artwork is Copyright Peggi Meyer Graminski 2005-2016; other images remain the copyright of their original owners.


***Please click on the images to enlarge them. This will give you a much better view. ***


My new 2017 calendar is ready for purchase! Please click on the Lulu link, in the right margin and it will take you to the page where you can place your order. This is a 12 month calendar, glossy, measuring 8.5" x 11" - featuring 12 unique digital images that I've created. These can be matted and framed, as the months go by, so it is pretty much like getting 12 prints for only $14.99. Pretty cool, I think =) Please let me know if you have any questions! With blessings of love and light, Peggi







Thursday, December 09, 2010

For the Three Muses Challenge - Flowers

Here is my entry for this week's Three Muses challenge, Flowers. The orchid image is from a free stock photo, the "snowflakes" are a background that I created in PSP, the angel wing is from a photo I took in St. Louis, MO, and I cannot remember where the image of the fairy reaching to the star came from (I believe it is probably from the collage images group on Flickr; but I have had it here in my pic files for a long time and can't say for sure.) Hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying this exciting time leading up to the holidays =) xo

10 comments:

Yvonne said...

This is so gorgeous, Peggi!

Pat said...

Love your angelic flower, it's delicate and graceful.
Pat

Sadie said...

This is awesome. And the depth is great! Wonderful picture.

Junibears said...

I love this collage. To me it is a real rhapsody in blue! xx

indybev said...

Peggy, this is exquisite! It was your work that first got me interested in learning more about layering and blending a couple of years ago. It's always beautifully done.....and your son has a bright future ahead of him. His art is stunning! Blessed holidays!

jungle dream pagoda said...

wow,,,,so wonderful!!!
Thank you so much for your visit! I will be back for more eye-candy!

Taluula said...

Oh wow, this is inspired! I love the colours and the slightly surreal feel. Bravo.

Taluula said...

Ooops I'm not sure if this went through so here I am again.

I love it, it's inspired and wonderfully surreal. Bravo.

Lori Saul said...

Wow- love the enchantment here Peggy. A beautiful mix of imagery, light and inspiration. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Bill said...

This is stunning!