Digital Collage * iPhoneography * Photography * Altered Art * Fine Art * Photo Fusion * Color Merge * Experimental Photography * An art and photography blog with something for every interest. I use Paint Shop Pro X and Paint Shop Pro X2, as well as Adobe Photoshop CS4 to create my digital collages. Please do not copy the images on this blog without permission. For further information please email me. All of my artwork is Copyright Peggi Meyer Graminski 2005-2016; other images remain the copyright of their original owners.


***Please click on the images to enlarge them. This will give you a much better view. ***


My new 2017 calendar is ready for purchase! Please click on the Lulu link, in the right margin and it will take you to the page where you can place your order. This is a 12 month calendar, glossy, measuring 8.5" x 11" - featuring 12 unique digital images that I've created. These can be matted and framed, as the months go by, so it is pretty much like getting 12 prints for only $14.99. Pretty cool, I think =) Please let me know if you have any questions! With blessings of love and light, Peggi







Monday, December 13, 2010

For the Take a Word Challenge - Childhood


Hello ~ Happy Monday =) Here's my entry for the Take a Word Challenge. This week's theme is Childhood, a lovely subject with so many possibilities...
Credits: To create this collage I used a vintage image of the little girl from Art-E-Zine; the fairytale wall paper is from Robert Kaufman. the house is from rubyblossom, the doll mannequin is from playingwithbrushes, the cat is from normafrances, and the other elements are from Paint Shop Pro.
Please visit the Take a Word Challenge, to see more entries this week. Hugs, Peggi

9 comments:

Sadie said...

Its as always amazing what you create. Wonderful.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful collage.

Jester said...

A fabulous collage, Peggi - I really like those bubbles and the sweet little house!

Judy said...

Beautiful, Peggi, love the colours & bubbles!

peggy gatto said...

Soft and dreamy!

indybev said...

I love your interpretation of the challenge, Peggy. It's a wonderful collage, brought together in your own special fashion. BRAVO

Ozstuff said...

Peggy, your collage is superb in every way. There is so much to see and I marvel at the amount of work you must have put into it. The design is creative and elegant.

Great work!

Bill said...

This is wonderfully creative! Beautiful collage.

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful vision of celebration and joy Peggi!