Digital Collage * iPhoneography * Photography * Altered Art * Fine Art * Photo Fusion * Color Merge * Experimental Photography * An art and photography blog with something for every interest. I use Paint Shop Pro X and Paint Shop Pro X2, as well as Adobe Photoshop CS4 to create my digital collages. Please do not copy the images on this blog without permission. For further information please email me. All of my artwork is Copyright Peggi Meyer Graminski 2005-2016; other images remain the copyright of their original owners.


***Please click on the images to enlarge them. This will give you a much better view. ***


My new 2017 calendar is ready for purchase! Please click on the Lulu link, in the right margin and it will take you to the page where you can place your order. This is a 12 month calendar, glossy, measuring 8.5" x 11" - featuring 12 unique digital images that I've created. These can be matted and framed, as the months go by, so it is pretty much like getting 12 prints for only $14.99. Pretty cool, I think =) Please let me know if you have any questions! With blessings of love and light, Peggi







Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Painted Desert at Night


By Me

Today

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much to catch up on again its all good from the car to this incredible image. And yes your sonsa work is cool too. Your work is the most unusual stuff I have never seen anything like it. Most of it I really like but i really dont like the ones i dont - no middle ground. MOre please.

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Thanks, Keith. I really appreciate your honesty, and am glad that you like the ones you like - I think it's great you consider my stuff "unusual". I like to be different =)

SoCal WXMan said...

Definately a southwest feeling to the image.

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Thanks everybody for your comments!

Wolfpaw, I think I know what you mean. Funny though, but usually as I finish working on an abstract image the name often just comes to me and I'm like "Yeah, that's it!"...of course, the viewer then will probably subconsciously see it that way too, and that's probably not fair to him/her. Sometimes I just call an image "Untitled" if I'm at a total loss, but that feels a bit like a cop out on my part. I guess what it all comes down to is "A rose by any other name" - it really is what each unique viewer sees that makes the image come to life and be what it is.....

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Hi Nitsa! I think giving the image a title can be sort of fun - even a final step in the process of creating it; however, if I'm ever *really* stumped the pic often becomes "______ Abstract" =)

CKL said...

Really like this one Peggi, one of my favourites although I couldn't tell you why. Reminds me a bit of those acrylic paintings you posted back in July I think.