Digital Collage * iPhoneography * Photography * Altered Art * Fine Art * Photo Fusion * Color Merge * Experimental Photography * An art and photography blog with something for every interest. I use Paint Shop Pro X and Paint Shop Pro X2, as well as Adobe Photoshop CS4 to create my digital collages. Please do not copy the images on this blog without permission. For further information please email me. All of my artwork is Copyright Peggi Meyer Graminski 2005-2016; other images remain the copyright of their original owners.


***Please click on the images to enlarge them. This will give you a much better view. ***


My new 2017 calendar is ready for purchase! Please click on the Lulu link, in the right margin and it will take you to the page where you can place your order. This is a 12 month calendar, glossy, measuring 8.5" x 11" - featuring 12 unique digital images that I've created. These can be matted and framed, as the months go by, so it is pretty much like getting 12 prints for only $14.99. Pretty cool, I think =) Please let me know if you have any questions! With blessings of love and light, Peggi







Friday, October 30, 2009

Digital Expressions by Susan Tuttle - Available for pre-order now on Amazon!


I was so excited to receive an email from my friend Susan Tuttle today telling me that her new book is available for pre-order now on Amazon (will be arriving in Spring 2010). Susan is a gifted artist, and has an eloquence and sweet freshness to her written word. Although I have never been fortunate enough to meet her in person yet I feel like I know her well, through her lovely art and her wonderful blog posts. I am proud to say that one of my digital pieces will be included in her new book, and I am truly honored to have been included. Thank you, Susan!
Here is the write up as it appears on Amazon. "Digital Expressions guides the mixed-media artist through 25 stepped-out digital projects created with Adobe Photoshop Elements. Projects like manipulating single photos, collage on a digital canvas, and digital illustration will inspire you to tackle all kinds of digital mixed-media projects using stock photography, custom brushes, textured backgrounds and your own digital photos. A team of talented contributing artists further illustrates the techniques in action. Plus, a bonus CD includes more than 20 digital design elements for you to use in your own projects!"
I'm sure that this book will be wonderfully received, just like her last book, "Exhibition 36" and am so thrilled for Susan ~ Many kudos to you, my friend!!!

2 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

I am so excited for both you and Susan Tuttle. I can't wait to get my hands on this luscious looking book. What a wonderful opportunity for others to learn from talented you.

Susan Tuttle said...

you are such a sweetheart:)))

i'm so happy that you are a part of the book!

xo