Digital Collage * iPhoneography * Photography * Altered Art * Fine Art * Photo Fusion * Color Merge * Experimental Photography * An art and photography blog with something for every interest. I use Paint Shop Pro X and Paint Shop Pro X2, as well as Adobe Photoshop CS4 to create my digital collages. Please do not copy the images on this blog without permission. For further information please email me. All of my artwork is Copyright Peggi Meyer Graminski 2005-2016; other images remain the copyright of their original owners.


***Please click on the images to enlarge them. This will give you a much better view. ***


My new 2017 calendar is ready for purchase! Please click on the Lulu link, in the right margin and it will take you to the page where you can place your order. This is a 12 month calendar, glossy, measuring 8.5" x 11" - featuring 12 unique digital images that I've created. These can be matted and framed, as the months go by, so it is pretty much like getting 12 prints for only $14.99. Pretty cool, I think =) Please let me know if you have any questions! With blessings of love and light, Peggi







Sunday, July 06, 2008

I am so honored




to have been chosen as a recipient of this award. Char, of Someplace*In*Thyme, has bestowed this award on me and I am so excited and very honored. Thank you, Char! xxoo

I couldn't begin to explain how much it means to me to be able to reach out to others - artists, friends, people I've never met - through this blog and my art. And when someone responds positively it truly makes me glad. I love sharing my art and my heart with you, and I love the opportunity of meeting so many wonderful and talented people through this blog.

And, now I have the honor to pass this award on to at least seven other bloggers that I feel are well deserving. My choices are: Izabella's Blue, Kristin Hubick - Retro Cafe Art Gallery Blog, Miz Carla - Collage Cat, Susan Tuttle - Ilka's Attic, Tiffini Elektra X, Lori - Morning Glories and Moonflowers, and Heather Robinson - Creative Solace. Each one of these ladies continually inspires me and amazes me with their awesome talent!

The rules for receiving this award are: 1) Put the logo on your blog. 2) Add a link to the person who awarded you. 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4) Add links to those blogs you nominate. 5)Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Many many congratulations to all of you, and thank you again, Char - I love your blogs and truly appreciate your friendship =) Hugs, Peggi

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Peggi- Thank you so much for this wonderful award! I have never gotten one before!! What an honor and from such a special and talented friend.:-) I will post later on my blog...

Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway!:-)

Lori

Heather Robinson said...

Oh Peggi! You have expressed so beautifully what I feel about the people I meet in this blogging world. I am truly honoured to receive this from such a talented artist. Many, many thanks and hugs....Heather

Susan Tuttle said...

Such an honor - thanks so much my sweet friend!

Hope you had a Happy 4th!

Susan
xoxo