Digital Collage * iPhoneography * Photography * Altered Art * Fine Art * Photo Fusion * Color Merge * Experimental Photography * An art and photography blog with something for every interest. I use Paint Shop Pro X and Paint Shop Pro X2, as well as Adobe Photoshop CS4 to create my digital collages. Please do not copy the images on this blog without permission. For further information please email me. All of my artwork is Copyright Peggi Meyer Graminski 2005-2016; other images remain the copyright of their original owners.


***Please click on the images to enlarge them. This will give you a much better view. ***


My new 2017 calendar is ready for purchase! Please click on the Lulu link, in the right margin and it will take you to the page where you can place your order. This is a 12 month calendar, glossy, measuring 8.5" x 11" - featuring 12 unique digital images that I've created. These can be matted and framed, as the months go by, so it is pretty much like getting 12 prints for only $14.99. Pretty cool, I think =) Please let me know if you have any questions! With blessings of love and light, Peggi







Saturday, May 31, 2008

Make a Moo or Two - Brown, Beige and Cream



Here are my two "Moos" for this weeks challenge - using only the colors brown, beige and cream...this was really fun! To view more submissions please visit Make a Moo or Two . Have a happy weekend, everyone! xo

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ended in the spambox Peggi that's why you didn't see your link. What an absolutely gorgeous moos again! Love every inch of them, fab!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous MOO's

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What lovely, lovely moos!

Carole said...

Wonderful!

Audrey said...

Gorgeous!

Sandy said...

Wow Peggi they are amazing. Love all your work. Brilliant.

Femmy said...

both are gorgeous!!!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Peggi- Thanks so much for your sweet comments- you made my day!:-) YOU make the most beautiful art work! I am always amazed when I visit your blog!! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your mermaid necklace, too! I liked it so much that I had to make one for myself.:-) There is something special about mermaids....

I have you entered in my contest! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Moos!

Angelina said...

These are fabulous!!

Heather Robinson said...

I always find your work has so much depth and emotion. It engages me and I find myself stopping for a while to just look at each piece.

Anonymous said...

Merveilleux
bravo MD

SweetAnnee said...

oh love love love your collages..
and love your blog.
Glad we are new Blog Friends..
I am in Illinois too..

thanks for joining the Tour too.
off to look at more MOO's

deena

vintage wil said...

wow.. fabulous moos !!!