Digital Collage * iPhoneography * Photography * Altered Art * Fine Art * Photo Fusion * Color Merge * Experimental Photography * An art and photography blog with something for every interest. I use Paint Shop Pro X and Paint Shop Pro X2, as well as Adobe Photoshop CS4 to create my digital collages. Please do not copy the images on this blog without permission. For further information please email me. All of my artwork is Copyright Peggi Meyer Graminski 2005-2016; other images remain the copyright of their original owners.


***Please click on the images to enlarge them. This will give you a much better view. ***


My new 2017 calendar is ready for purchase! Please click on the Lulu link, in the right margin and it will take you to the page where you can place your order. This is a 12 month calendar, glossy, measuring 8.5" x 11" - featuring 12 unique digital images that I've created. These can be matted and framed, as the months go by, so it is pretty much like getting 12 prints for only $14.99. Pretty cool, I think =) Please let me know if you have any questions! With blessings of love and light, Peggi







Friday, December 30, 2005

Thoughts on The New Year

I have to admit it, I always feel rather happy when the New Year holiday rolls around...not that the last year was bad, or even half-way bad, but just that I like the idea of a new beginning. Yes, it's really just the clock striking 12:00 midnight like it does every night of the year, and true - all those things I didn't get done in 2005 will still be waiting for me to do on January 1 (or thereafter - maybe sometime in April LOL =) - but heck, it's still "new" and I say "bring it on, baby!" For me, it's a time to recognize and let go of certain things or habits, and find strength in who I am right now. A wise person once told me "Life is an ongoing project" and I must agree with him - it's a gift and we owe it to ourselves and those we love to live it to its fullest. Unfortunate things will happen - that's part of it, but an attitude of hope and humility can be a great source of strength through the tough times. The past is gone, but it does provide us with a foundation to build on -- So, anyway, before I bore all my blogging friends in Bloggingland, let me just say I hope you and your loved ones have a happy and safe New Year's Eve tomorrow night and an OUTSTANDING 2006! -Peggi

7 comments:

CKL said...

Nice thoughts. Best wishes for the new year Peggi.

firetigerx said...

Best wishes and in the New Year!

firetigerx said...

Whoops. Ignore the 'and' in my previous comment. Sorry! I was just too excited to say Happy New Year!

David said...

...basking in your optimisim...thanks for sharing your talent, and all the best and more to you and yours...Happy New Year!!!

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Thank you all - and thanks so much for your comments during 2005 =) They are truly appreciated...You inspire me to keep on creating, so be ready for more to come in 2006 =). Happy New Year everyone!!!

dingobear said...

Happy New Year, Peggi. Wish the best for you and your family in '06.

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Thanks dingobear - best wishes for a great New Year to you too!!!